AF Tower Safety Climb Systems
AFT Safety Climb Systems offer the premier vertical lifeline system for towers, poles and other permanent structures to maximize safety, climbing mobility and productivity, all with a focus on longevity and minimizing field maintenance requirements.
SAFETY CLIMB, ENSURING SAFETY
Safety is our focus, which is why we use the Travel8 energy absorber exclusively. Tested to all relevant ANSI and TIA-222 standards, our energy absorber is rated for multiple fall events for up to four climbers and provides unmatched visibility from the ground for deployment inspection. We understand that safety climb systems need to withstand the elements for extended periods of time in an adverse environment, which is why all our systems are manufactured with stainless steel and hot dip galvanized components.
WHY CHOOSE AF SAFETY CLIMB?
- Adaptability. No need to worry about parts not accommodating a variety of tower types, tower heights, and existing hardware, mounts, or obstructions on the tower.
- Customizable or standard. You choose the buying method that works best for you, whether it’s standard kits, customized kits, or individual components.
- Buy online. No need to compile lists of information and wait for a quote. Just select the items you need to get the job done.
- Made in USA. All our systems are fabricated and assembled in the US with our proprietary Australian made Travel8 energy absorber.
- Special solutions. If we don’t have a component to fit a one off application, we’ll design, engineer, and manufacture it in-house in our fabrication facility.
- Contractor feedback welcomed. We listen to our customers and are always looking for ways to continually improve our safety climb system capabilities and design.
SPEAK TO AMERICA'S LEADER IN SAFETY CLIMB SYSTEMS
Questions? For more information regarding any of our products or services, contact a representative by calling 888.859.6060 or via our contact us form.